Tuesday 6 August 2013

The TTC To The BFP Journey So Far

The only way to commence writing this blog is to start at the beginning... so here I go!.
My husband and I married in 2006 and have been trying to start a family since late 2010, it has been a struggle from day one and it is one that continues...

I think I have always known I'd struggle to have a baby, I remember always thinking, from very young, how lucky people are to have children and that if I could just have one healthy happy little baby I would have won the jackpot... my lucky numbers are yet to come up!.

So this blog is all about my journey, it has been both really positive and negative at times... the biggest positive of all is that my husband and I have grown closer with each day and every challenge we've faced so far.

I hope at some point this blog can provide a sense of community to the hoards of people out there who are on the same journey.

xx T
ttc to the BFP



No comments:

Post a Comment